7.19.2007

Lulu Weddings

Choosing a wedding photographer can be daunting. Heck, planning the whole wedding is definitely daunting! But, for me, aside from the food, the photographer was the biggest decision. This is the person who is going to, in many ways, define my memories of this big day. So I wanted to be sure to pick a person who has the same vision and asthetic as I do. But perhaps it's the flowers or the venue, that is the most important thing to you. Enter Lulu Weddings, a consortium of female wedding photographers with impeccable taste, who have created a website that includes all their favorite wedding vendors that they work with.

Voted Seattleā€™s Best New Wedding Website by Seattle Bride Magazine in 2005, this site is not for profit and the referrals are based on their personal experiences with the other vendors. This is an indispensable guide for the bride or groom to be. Keep your sanity and go with Lulu Wedding's recommendations!



p.s. I went with Starr Samuelson as my photographer and absolutely love love love my wedding pictures. She was so great to work with, put me at ease and snapped every shot I requested as well as some precious candids. I highly recommend her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home