3.25.2006

Let's get on with the knitting already!

Here's what I've been doing lately:


Free bunny pattern by Jess Hutch with some Wool-Ease yarn from my stash.

2 pairs of baby booties from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. Wish I could make these in my size in this exact same heavenly soft angora.

And this little bunny with the leftover angora from the booties.

Currently on the needles:

What has become known as the "perpetual bolero" from Vintage Knits - I bought the yarn for this project 2 or 3 years ago and have struggled with it ever since - there's just something so daunting about 15 inches of stockinette stitch with 200 stitches on size 3 needles. Wears me right out. In black Baby Ull.

Stash-buster tank top from One Skein : 30 Quick Projects to Knit and Crochet in a soft heathered grey alpaca lace weight from Misti Alpaca knit double stranded on size 8's.



Prospective Projects:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home